Re: NFC: species breed :)

in no particular order:
Jordanella floridae
Poeceilia sphenops
Pecos pupfish(would like to do it again if can find
any,other pupfish)
Lepomis species
Salmonids-Atlantic landlocked,Rainbows,Sockeye,
Heterandia formosa
Channel catfish
Fathead minnows including 'rosy reds'

probably others, need the 2nd cup of coffee,

I would like to see us to start something that the AKA
has, members 'committing' to a species maintenence
program of a particular species in maintaining
breeding 'lines' or colonys of that species.

jake