From: "Columbia and Snake Rivers Campaign" <brady at wildsalmon_org>
To: "robert rice" <robertrice at juno_com>
Date: 22 Jan 2002 15:35:59 -0000
Subject: Wild Salmon and You in 2002

Hi robert,

This is Brady with Save Our Wild Salmon Coalition.

This past year, you took a step on behalf of our endangered
wild salmon in the Pacific Northwest. You might have
signed a postcard, written a letter to the editor,
or tabled with us at a summer festival. Thank you!

This puts you in a select group. You not only care
about our nation's majestic Snake River salmon but
are willing to voice your concern. We'd like to keep
working with you.

To this end, we've developed a very brief online questionnaire.
Please tell us how you'd like to help our ancient salmon,
a healthier river, and the communities that depend
on them.

I look forward to hearing your input or questions.

CLICK HERE to BEGIN

http://ga0.org/ct/GpzLLx71uuJ2/wild_salmon_survey_e

(If you completed our email questionnaire last year,
thanks for your response. Still, you might enjoy seeing
the new format!)

Best fishes,

Brady Bennon
Save Our Wild Salmon Coalition
National Outreach Coordinator
www.wildsalmon.org

Visit the web address below and tell your friends about
this important issue!

http://ga0.org/join-forward.html?domain=save_our_wild_salmon&r=E7zLLx71uu
FZ

If you received this message from a friend, you can
sign up for Save Our Wild Salmon at:

http://ga0.org/save_our_wild_salmon/join.html?r=E7zLLx71uuFZE