From: "Michael Schelp" <MikeTeach at msn_com>
To: <robertrice at juno_com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 18:30:09 -0600
Subject: Pygmy Sunfish

Hello,
     My name is Mike Schelp and I am a teacher and tropical fish keeper
who is interested in moving into native fish.  I'm interested in getting
three or four pairs of pygmy sunfish (species subject to availability
<G>) so that I may keep and breed them in my classroom.  Can you be of
any help please?
Thank you very much and have a Happy Holiday.

Mike Schelp
MikeTeach at msn_com

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---