From: NIANGLERS at aol_com
To: NIANGLERS at aol_com
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:02:30 EST
Subject: NetNews-Check Fish Finder

Good Morning! .....er, Good Afternoon!.... errr, Good Evening!
Thursday, December 20, 2001

What a tremendous turnout at the Christmas meeting on Monday. There were
estimated to be about 175 people there with standing room only. Lots of
interest. someone went home $211.00 richer because of their winnings in
the split club!

Mike Wilkinson and Connie Adams were recipients of the Presidents Awards.
[See Hilts' Fish Finder column on the web site for details.]

We want to bring your attention to the additional pictures on the web
site picture page and be sure to read the weekly Fish Finder to find out
what's going on in the fishing circles around here.

Our website is doing exceptionally well. Thanks to all of you that share
the information with your friends and families. Our local outdoor writers
have done an exceptional job too. Thanks loads! In time it will start
showing up on the search engines. The information has been submitted to
all of them and for free search engines listing. They all said it takes
anywhere from 2 to 6 months before it shows up. Of course, if you want to
pay, it can be there in a matter of weeks.

There will be January News & Views and anyone with something to submit
should have it in by December 27th. It's a busy time and with Christmas
stuck in there, it doesn't give anybody much time does it? Buy and sell
items are always welcome in the classifieds. If you have something
another can use, email it to us. Same with any articles or stories, use
email if you can.

The Mustad Money Clip/Hat Pins will be here sometime in January. All the
folks that found the tiny fish hook, don't fret. we were promised
delivery in January because of supplies and budgets. Mustad hooks is
graciously supplying the clips and they will be well worth the wait. If
you brought the ad in, we have you name and in most cases the hooks will
be mailed to you.

Oh, the copy of the smallest fish hook in the world was buried in the
Rainbow Sports ad on page 21 of your December News & Views.  We will have
enough hooks left over hopefully to repeat this hook finding episode in a
future News & Views. Possibly January 2002. BUT the hooks will have to be
picked up at a meeting. Mailing them can be a little on the expensive
side. Remember we are going to have just 200 clips to give away, so it
may come to a first come, served basis.

There was another hook in the advertiser's but it was a tow truck hook in
the Weibert's Auto Place ad. That wasn't the one!

There were dozens of members at the meeting that submitted their email
addresses to be added to the NetNews email list. There were even more
that mailed it in with their dues. Welcome aboard!

You don't have to be a member to get on our list, even though it would be
nice, but we welcome anyone! So if you have a friend or relative that
would like to receive our NetNews, have them submit their address.

If you are receiving duplicate of this NetNews, let us know and we can
remove one of them. The list has got to be quite large and some people
have submitted twice and is a difficult task to sort through all the
addresses because they are not in any order.
WE DON'T WANT ANY NAMES<> JUST EMAIL ADDRESS.

Remember, we do not share our email list with ANY third parties for any
reason.

Wishing everyone the Happiest of Holidays
NetNews Staff

Go right to Hilts' page right from here: .......... Oh, don't forget,
check the picture page!
Click here: Hilts Fish Finder update
<')))><
Check out our web site! Easy as 1-2-3! Click here:
niagarariveranglers.com
If you browser doesn't take you to our site by clicking on the link, just
type or copy and paste www.niagarariveranglers.com in the browser address
box at the top of your page and go!

multipart/alternative
  text/html