NFC: Thanks for the Resources other than timber discussion

I want to thank everyone for voicing their opinions on this subject.  I teach
environmental science to juniors and seniors in high school. I use debate and
discussion to let the students teach themselves of multiple use and demands
on our resources.  I hope through this method they learn about living
responsibly or at least knowing the results of their actions.  I plan to use
these points in a discussion as soon as we return from the holidays.  Deb

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---