Re: NFC: Earthworm flakes

I ask - other than to enjoy the humor - because anything that can supplement
those finicky eaters who demand live food, is worth a try.  I've seen them
listed before on AquaBid, etc., but never thought to ask those of you - also
raising natives - if you've tried them and the results you've had.
David