From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
nickel55
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 10:29 PM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: NFC: Re: RE: Re: Parasites

pools from the over flow of a nearby stream. The pools were not the best
water conditions. I know that one sunfish I collected a couple months ago,
was from the stream itself, and that fish seems to be free of parasites. If
they don't harm the fish and they don't seem to be spreading, I guess I'll
just have to get use to a few spotted fish. I do have a couple of killifish
that I netted in open moving water, they only have a couple of these
parasites, so the worst one's were from the pools.
                                                                      Terry