Re: NFC: Tami got a JOB :)

   Harrison ? Them's my woods ! Ever collect on
crooked creek ? Let me know when before you come
callen . Some fine stuff in crooked creek . Good stuff
over by Joplin too but dont if know my old 73 will
feel up to longer trips then .
--- Mongoose6790 at aol_com wrote:
> hey we go by joplin every summer when we go on
> vacition to harrison arkansas

> multipart/alternative
>   text/html
> ---

=====
Bill Hoppe
Yellville Arkansas
In my day a computer was a human job tital . If my computer had wheels I wouldnt be able to get it out of the driveway. That's why my car sets braindead in the yard while my 1973 brainles chevy pickup just keeps rolling . At least IT gets me to the creeks .