Re: NFC: Blue spotted sunfish

Well Boo, perhaps if you read all the posts instead of
just some of them, you would know that I didn't make
the comment about rednecks in alabama ... Kenny made
that himself, and then in true southern fashion tried
to blame it on a yankee by cleverly disquising his
post to make it look like I wrote that....hehehe....
he must have been paying attention to Clinton all
those years he was smoking cigars, or was that a
smoking gun ...who knows.  I happen to like bama...
while there I noticed they pollute with the best of
them.

BTW Boo do you keep any fish?  If so, I sure would
love to hear a few comments about your native fish and
what you are doing to keep their habitat from
disappearing in Alabama.... the ongoing habitat loss
there is frightening.

Klaus