NFC: December winner of free NFC Membership.

Todd Nolte is our December 2001 Monthly Free Membership give away!

Everybody welcome him !

Todd, Please send your address to our President, so he can include you
in our membership, and send Our newsletter, THE FLIER , to you!

PS - Last issue just posted on our NFC site.
http://www.nativefish.org/flier/flier4-3-Fin.htm

Sincerely,

Paul Sachs
NFC Webmaster