NFC: Stonerollers

                                     Since I've had stonerollers in my tank I realize how good they are at eating algae, I would think they would be a good fish to sell in fish stores, for the job of algae clean up. Is it illegal in most states to sell them, or is that most people into tropical fish don't know about them? I'm sure they can stand a wide temperature range, so in most tanks for tropicals they should be ok, and they seem to be very peaceful.

                                                                                  Terry

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---