NFC: PICS in General - NFC

Pics in general:  I've just been to the NFC Yahoo mail list and I see
some pics have been posted.  Really nice.  So there is a way for all
of us to post pictures!  I've not tried to post any, but will look
into it.

I see some 30 members are listed there, or maybe 30 "people", although
I just received an email from Klaus' posting on nativefishconservancy
so I know some are members (verbose arn't I?)

I had to go through a little rigmarole to sign up for the NFC Yahoo,
but not to troublesome.

Now, I'm in the chat room there as well :)  So, if you want to chat
about the NFC web site, or fish in general, or just yak, I'll be in
the chat room for about an hour (5 PM EST )

Paul

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sachs Systems Aquaculture
1185 Thompson Bailey Road
St. Augustine FL  32084

PHONE:  (904) 824 - 6308
ICQ  :  4216428
AOL : DeanoTheMag
MSN: DeanoTheMag at hotmail_com
EMAIL:  Mailto:Deano at AquacultureStore_com
web  :  http://www.AquacultureStore.com
Monthly Specials : www.aquaculturestore.com/specials.html