From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
robert a rice
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 1:33 PM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: NFC: AAT pics and an NFC egroups

Id like to put some AAT pics on the site as soon as the day gets an
additional 4 hours. Until then I will put that on my to do list. Can you
send it to me at president at nativefish_org. Also Ive set up an egroups NFC
list on Yahoo. For those interested take a look at it. it does threads
you can upload pics and you can get a text only digest or individual
message or no messages at all just visit the page and see what you like a
nd read it. We are experementing with it. Let me know what you think. To
join  just use the subscribe box on the nFC frontpage or I think this
link works too...