NFC: Links Page

Thanks for the update on that worm virus...Dakota.  I knew it was one
of them..nice of Klaus to bolo that warning too.

Also, regarding the commercial sale of fish by NFC members a bit ago
on this list.  I recall a mention made of a links page.  I think it's
a good idea too.  I could have it online on our NFC site in a few
days, so interested commercial parties, let me know.  We can put these
links up as a shared link program with the business putting a link on
their site to us.

"NFC WEB SUPPORTERS"

Paul

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sachs Systems Aquaculture
1185 Thompson Bailey Road
St. Augustine FL  32084

PHONE:  (904) 824 - 6308
ICQ  :  4216428
AOL : DeanoTheMag
MSN: DeanoTheMag at hotmail_com
EMAIL:  Mailto:Deano at AquacultureStore_com
web  :  http://www.AquacultureStore.com
Monthly Specials : www.aquaculturestore.com/specials.html
**********(I know I should snip this, but I like to look back :)