Re: NFC: worms ...the wrong kind

Thank god I'm paranoid...I was saving that message to open once other folks
had replied to it because I thought it a little odd that there was no
message in the body.

If anyone is interested, I was going to go take a picture of the tank for
which Luke donated so many fish...but if actwin won't do attachments, how do
I do it?  Open it and paste it into the body of the message?

-Kris