RE: NFC: worms ...the wrong kind

me too, it's the magistrate(sp) worm I believe.  And comes in html
format with a scr attachment.  Messes the email addy up from the
sender by placing an _ underscore in front of his email.  FYI for
those new to this - it's a good practice to try and email the sender
back.  If it returns, oh well, if not, you've possibly made him aware
of an infecting virus.

A good place to check out virus info is at:
http://security1.norton.com/ssc/home.asp?j=1&langid=us&venid=sym&plfid
=20&pkj=FJUFLSIVFWMFKPXKBQW

Too bad the fish can't eat this worm  >==;0~~

Would Rev Chris please email me off list.

Paul

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sachs Systems Aquaculture
1185 Thompson Bailey Road
St. Augustine FL  32084

PHONE:  (904) 824 - 6308
ICQ  :  4216428
AOL : DeanoTheMag
MSN: DeanoTheMag at hotmail_com
EMAIL:  Mailto:Deano at AquacultureStore_com
web  :  http://www.AquacultureStore.com
Monthly Specials : www.aquaculturestore.com/specials.html