NFC: Fish subject

                              I can't remember who on this list, awhile back, had told me central stonerollers were good at eating algae, well after putting a few in my tank I now know how true that is. Neat fish, very peaceful, and can't get enough algae, they also like the flake food I throw in.
                              I don't know about the rest of the country, but here in the northeast we have had a great fall, November has been in the 60 to 70 degree range most of the month, and sunny, which is very unusual for around here, even most nights have been mild. I went collecting the day after Thanksgiving, normally it would have been too cold or rainy to even consider it. Brought along my two grand kids with me and they loved it, I think they would have stayed out on the creek all day if I let them.
                             Thats all I have to say, just a short fish related story.

                                                                             Terry

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---