NFC: Is it safe

I have been reading this on going "discussion" , all I would like to know is it now "OK" to talk about fish again, you know those things that live in water, fins, gills. Wanted to ask about some parasites on a fish I have, but was afraid to change the subject.  Fish can't vote, run for office, their politics are simple, big fish eats the little fish, just a thought for the day.
                                                                        Terry

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---