Re: NFC: NFC stuff:

Robert I appreciate the post.

Its a bummer, but, its a long way from a worst case
scenario.

This is a temporary setback, thats all,

I didnot respond to the request for the steering
committee etc as there was a question of not being in
the country in a few months, that notwithstanding I am
quite willing to participate in however I can help.

Pity Dwight went to the Philippines, better he was
here and I was there! I taught there for a couple of
years, and would go back in a NY second.

Although, if there was real justice in the universe in
real time Dwight would be a guest of the
moros(muslims) there.

enjoy,
jake