NFC: Discussions on NFC Functioning

I don't think this has been adversarial as such...and I think many of
us are appreciative of these posts regarding the NFC functioning and
I suggest focusing on straightening out these issues regarding NFC
officers and disclosure of activities.

I was the one who discussed the need with Robert for an advisory
committee to be formed, and started the effort sending out an all call
email.  I received 5 emails of interested parties and had hoped to
pick from those.  Then we (as in Robert, Josh, and Myself,) agreed to
post the request in the Flier and wait for all members to have a
chance to apply for the committee.  Since then I assume no replies of
interested parties came from the Flier's "all call".  I did not read
the Fliers all call to join this committee, and received no response
from it either.  So, I don't know how it was routed (to me for
replies?) or to ??? for responses.

From then, I heard not a word as far as going ahead with this project.

At this point in time, a committee would be helpful, and I am willing
to resume my efforts.  We have five candidates which I will need to
chase down their emails to name.

Robert is right in saying the need for individual efforts is required
for us to reach our goals, that's obvious.

Volunteer to set up a NFC chapter.   Go for an AATP project.  Stick
with the BP program.  Recruit members.

So let's get to it.

I suggest we fill the Treasurer position ASAP.  I believe I saw one
post offering to fill the Treasurer's position.  I am available to
fill the position as well in a  "temporary" status until elections are
held.  I also recommend an election date be set for BOT officers.

Sincerely,
Paul

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sachs Systems Aquaculture
1185 Thompson Bailey Road
St. Augustine FL  32084

PHONE:  (904) 824 - 6308
ICQ  :  4216428
AOL : DeanoTheMag
MSN: DeanoTheMag at hotmail_com
EMAIL:  Mailto:Deano at AquacultureStore_com
web  :  http://www.AquacultureStore.com
Monthly Specials : www.aquaculturestore.com/specials.html