NFC: NANFA VS. NFC

I am a member of both groups. I joined both long after the split up. I find
the bickering over the split as ancient history. Who cares? It's over and
done, get on with your lives.
   My local aquarium club has had treasurer troubles a couple of times. Once
they just didn't keep books and you could ask for a check for expenses and
they would write you a check , they just didn't know if there was any
money.Another time they didn't deposit anything for six months.Even the ACA
has had treasurer problems, which really surprised me as I had thought they
were audited every year.When you have someone just fade away it's pretty
hard to fix it once it's happened.

Jim Graham
Hastings MI