RE: NFC: Re: Collecting and BP...ETC

It's just not unusual for such threads to occur in a non-profit, mostly
volunteer activity.  "What" Chris is asking for seems reasonable to me and
can certainly be answered within a week.  "How" he asked gives me the
impression that there's some background/history to which the rest of us may
not be privy.  Machs nicht.

I think the questions are realistic and the answers should be forthcoming -
but not tonight or even tomorrow.  Robert, since you are obviously carrying
the load, I think it reasonable to take a week to 10 days to respond.

Kind regards to all, Charles

Follow-Ups: References: