Re: NFC: Re: Collecting and BP...ETC

Jake said:

> so why dont you volunteer to take over the info
> dissemination on the funds? Or even the bookkeeping if
> you are so inclined?

Don't we have a treasurer that is supposed to do that already?

However I think that is a compelling reason for our bylaws regarding
officer's terms to be adjusted for shorter terms.  Right now it is a 3 year
term.  Actually I think we're coming up on that term limit soon aren't we?

Also, according to our bylaws (Bylaw 1, Section 8):  The Treasurer shall
issue monthly, quarterly and annual reports concerning the finances of the
NFC.

I notice here our bylaws already require something MORE than what I was
asking for.  I was only asking for quarterly reports.  Our bylaws require
*monthly* reports.  Where are they?

BTW - I couldn't find a page on the site that lists the club officers.   I
know R.R. is president but I don't know who the others are.

Follow-Ups: References: