Re: NFC: Answering R.J.'s questions and asking some more of my own

Chris

I amnot a "Robert Rice supporter" per se. I do support
the NFC and am content with what I see. You obviously
arenot.

You may consider your questions 'tough', I consider
them to be rude in the way that you brought the issue
up, it would have been FAR more appropriate and
courteous to have posted a request as to the
funding/finances of the NFC. That would have also been
much more businesslike.

Instead you came on like a barroom brawler looking for
a fight. Not nice. Robert was addressing your concerns
but you wernt paying attention.

I dont know about others on the list but this is
giving me a sour taste just reading it.

I would suggest that you engage in a little 'Christian
charity', chill out a bit, and start over again. There
is a right way and a wrong way to do things. This is a
small organization, we are all supposed to be friends
and associates, lets keep our posts that way.

jake