Re: NFC: Answering R.J.'s questions and asking some more of my own

I didnt ignore him.. What exactly would you like to discuss ?

I sent a note to the list explaining the differences between the NFC and
NANFA as I see them . That was what he asked about. That is what I talked
about

So id appreciate the courtesy of not impling Im hiding something ,being
evil or disingenious.

Also I dont think Jake is my supporter he is an NFC supporter. Guess what
Chris its not about me and Id be happy if you or others would take a role
nationally or locally.

Robert Rice
NFC president
www.nativefish.org