Re: NFC: Answering R.J.'s questions and asking some more of my own

Jake,
You pretty much hit the nail on the head. It is much easier to steer a
moving car. The NFC is moving albiet slowly. It willl only get to the
critical mass level if it's memebers do something. I cant go to your town
and do something. There is no NFC swat team out there ready to leap into
eco action when I hit the red Fish Button.The NFC is a framework. We
educate and empower as we can. Most of our volunteers donate thier time
for a few months or even a year but imagine what a decade or even  of
lifetime of efforts could produce.

I try and look at the big picture. This day isnt as important as this
movement, this belief, this cause that is the NFC

Robert Rice
NFC president
www.nativefish.org