Re: NFC: NANFA etc

Well said Robert.

I am a member of both orgaizations, I amnot active in
Nanfa, just send a check. Good organization, but
individually they give me gas. So I support them and
stay away.

I like the NFC local involvement. I have sledded this
last year, not done squat. I am going to look and see
what can be done here, and, I am going to pick out at
least one threatened native and get some captive
breeding going. Much beyond that I dont see what all
else, we shall see, time will tell.

Maybe we could divide the country and the world into
regions, have Robert appoint some command sergeant
majors for each region, arm them and turn them loose
to get members, start projects and enforce follow
thru's.

Or maybe we could just each of us ask ourselves what
can I do?

jake