Re: NFC: New Fishes Available

Hi y'all,
All of these are valid points.  I think that rules need to be set in
concrete, some people, from what I have heard in my short time on the list,
(like Chris for instance) have been punished, others have been given alot of
slack.  I would like to know ASAP what the rules are, so I don't get into
trouble.  I, too have a large list of fish (www.qualitytropicalfish.com), I
need to know what my boundaries are.  Was that, right there, ^ a
"commercial" post? (I am a partner in E Fish Solutions, Chris' fish
business). Anyways...Greg

PS- Happy Thanksgiving to you too Wally!

flatwood writes:

> i'm a dues paying member of nfc but probably wont re-up because of this. i
> even once received a rude email from a guy on this list because i got off
> subject in a discussion about zebra mussels, which arent fish at all.
> anyway, i got into this to support robt rice but hate having my time and
> spirit wasted. i had joined nanfa for the same reason and some kind of
> strife started there and we moved on. i love peace and reason and dont like
> control freaks. if this irritates anyone, i invite them to drop by and lets
> rumble ;-)
> -=\flatwood fish farm
> four native fish ponds and growing on our way to 15

Follow-Ups: References: