NFC: Fw: Breeder's program

From: "Thomas Crabill" <tcrabill at hotmail_com>
To: president at nativefish_org
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 17:25:52 -0500
Subject: Breeder's program

Dear Mr. Rice,
Today I joined the NFC because I'm interested in the Breeder's Program.
I've
just started keeping natives, but I've been breeding tropical cichlids
for
six years now, and I have a lot of experience.

Currently I have eight blackbanded sunfishes, Enneacanthus chaetodon.
Next
week I'll be getting five tadpole madtoms and four pygmy sunfishes,
Elassoma
evergladei. I can try to breed the sunfishes and report my results, if
that
will help. I know from reading your article that madtom breeding remains
mystery to everyone.

Are there other species that people are working with? How can I get
involved?

Sincerely,
Tom Crabill