NFC: Native snails?

Hello everyone I'm Randy From San Diego, CA and this
is my first post to the list. I was wondering if
anyone has kept native snails in a planted tank. I
have a 60gal with 2 8" pirhanna and an oscar along
with some malaysian trumpet snails. I has some small
convicts in for a few weeks but eventually they were
eaten. While they were alive they killed all my little
ramshorns and pond snails along with most of the MTS.
I was wondering if anyone knew of any common species
that would multiply rapidly in an aquarium.

Thanks,

=====
360ci '84 Berlinetta
305ci '92 Firebird