Re: NFC: Stunted fish growth again

I think you are assuming that the entire discussion was revolving around
your particular fish & your particular tank (though I admit that I must have
missed your plan to move them to a larger tank as they outgrow it...my
apologies)...I for one was speaking in more general terms.

-kris

PS
I'm sure I'm about to offend again, but just to play devil's advocate a
little more on the looks healthy/is healthy issue... have you ever known an
animal w/ cancer?  My friend's dog is the loveliest, healthiest-looking dog
you've ever seen...runs, plays, wags her tail.  Inside, she has an
untreatable cancer that is eating her up.  When she sleeps, she wimpers in
pain the entire time.  Everyone she tells thinks she's making it up b/c the
dog seems so healthy...until you see her tests.  Just something to keep in
mind when assuming animals are healthy.  Not saying your fish aren't
healthy, just saying apperances can be deceiving with creatures who don't
speak.