Re: NFC: Re: Re: Re: Stunted fish growth and breeding

On 23 Oct 2001, at 21:36, Wally Billingham wrote:

>The biggest problem is in the kidneys of the
> fish. In freshwater,fish  have a problem with way too much water in their
> systems so they are constanly in need of getting rid of this water and the
> kidneys work overtime to accompish this.

I thought that was done by chloride cells in the gills??

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
I remember how my great-uncle Jerry would sit on the porch
and whittle all day long. Once he whittled me a toy boat out
of a larger toy boat I had. It was almost as good as the first
one, except now it had bumpy whittle marks all over it. And
no paint, because he had whittled off the paint.