NFC: Re:Used books was Stunted fish growth and breeding

I think I've mentioned it before, but check out ABE books online...I've been
extremely happy with them.  You definitely need to know what you're looking
for & what the cover price is so you don't pay more than you should, but you
can find some great deals.  I commonly get $30-50 books for $10-15...they're
very honest about what condition the books are in too.  The stock changes
constantly though so you never know what you're going to find (just like a
real used book store, which I adore)

kris