Re: NFC: Re: Re: Stunted fish growth and breeding

In my experience, fish kept in too small a space don't end up stunted, they
simply die before they reach their full adult size...they may grow a little
more slowly b/c of poor water quality, stress, etc but the old yarn about
fish only growing as large as their tank is one of the most misleading
statement in the beginning fish keeping world..."Sure Missy, you can keep
that XYX fish in you little 5 gallon desktop, it won't outgrow it (it'll be
dead)"

Sorry, pet peeve (right along people buying 6" iguanas or 2' burmese pythons
with no clue...but that's a whole 'nother list)

-Kris