Re: NFC: Re: Re: Stunted fish growth and breeding

Stunting of any fish can be prevented simply through
water changes. do water changes and your fish will
obtain normal mature size. In the case of bullheads
that is several pounds.What size tank are you planning
on maintaining them in?  A 55gal could maintain a
pair, with 20% or more water changes weekly, but the
water quality would be zip, they are not kind to their
own environment.

Other species might be better suited. Channel catfish
get much larger but a pair can be maintained in a 55
much easier.
jake