Re: NFC: freshwater clams

Is this a serious message?? The footer gives me
serious
reservations, along with the context. Anyhow:

TriDACHNA clams arenot denitrators, nitrates kill them
dead dead. "Salt"  isnot what is required for them but
marine salts, stabilized after several days of mixing,
aeroating and ph adjustment.

The cost of running a reverse osmosis system as in
this way is for Donald Trump.

I have to assume that you are new to the hobby, give
the creatures a break and do some serious reading.

jake

http://www.iwon.com/giftcenter/0,2612,,00.html?t_id=20157