NFC: freshwater clams

the recent afm sez that triclanda clams are really good denitrators
and remove other stuff from the water and grow real big and everything
so why couldn't you use them with freshwater?

ok so here's my idea  you have a smaller tank sitting next to you
freshwater tank that has the nitrates and everything  you put a
cheap fluvil canister on the big tank and pump the nitratous water
from the fluvil to the the clam tank maybe 29 gallons   you could
fix up a automatic fish feeder on the clam tank to add enough salt
to the water for the clam  then the clam removes all the nitrates
and algae and everything making it really clean  the clean water
then be pumper through a reverse osmossis filter to get the salt out
and make ity good for the freshwater  this way you never have to do
water changes in the other tank  i think this is a good idea?  is there

anything wrong with it?

im going to set this up real soon so let me know as soon as possilbe
i dont have email so please posts your replys  thank yoou

ZZ
:z
quit
bye
ZZZZ
!xx
^d^d zzz stopxxshit
--
|  Robert J. Odemann                      |  "oh, really?  well why didn't
 |
|  Expert Technical Aide                  |   you say so in the first place?
|
|  (303) 328-7448                         |           Bill the Nuisance

--

Visit iWon.com - the Internet's largest guaranteed cash giveaway! Click
here now for your "Thank You" gift: