Re: NFC: Fish List, October 22nd-26th, Prices Included (HOLIDAY SPECIALS!)

At the risk of sounding like an ancestor(40+ years in
the hobby/field) I have seen literally tons of
equipment come and go,

Eheim survives by being well made and getting the
minimal job done, it doesnt do anything an ugf does at
a fraction of the price, or simple box filters,

for extreme filtration the best products I know of are
from Florida Aqua Farms, their cylindrical tower fiber
filters in whatever canister you want to put them
into,

you are right, you can spend mega bucks on equipment
and not get more or better filtration for far less.
jake