From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of mcclurg
luke e
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 1:39 PM
To: NFC Discussions
Subject: NFC: Fish postings
  I would just like to state that this is the NATIVE Fish
Conservancy...not the NORTH AMERICAN Native Fish conservancy. (capitalized
for emphasis only...)   Unless it's purely an aquarium strain, most fish
are native to some where.  Lets' not get out thinking too narrowed
here.  Our goal is to help all native fishes...not just North American
ones.  We have members from around the world you know.  Let's be a little
more tolerant and willing to use those delete keys.  I think it's probably
best to just chill out, read your messages before you post them and "have
a nice day".

Luke