From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Wally
Billingham
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 10:15 PM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: Re: NFC: Fish List, October 22nd-26th, Prices Included (HOLIDAY
SPECIALS!)

If the biggest worry in my life is getting Chris' emails or not than I am
doing pretty darned good. With the country at war, and Antrax in the mail I
just don't care at the moment. Besides my mind is being occupied at the
moment with setting up my first "reef" tank. Not native I know but fun none
the less.

Wally

Follow-Ups: References: