RE: NFC: Fish List, October 22nd-26th, Prices Included (HOLIDAY SPECIALS!)

Hello all
I'm going to put in my 2 ¢ worth at this time!
First - what ever happened to "TOLERANCE" ? Like spoiled children - if I can
have things my way then I'm going to leave ! Threats from child like
attitudes should be treated for what they are worth ! GARBAGE
Second - if you have a problem with a person and his post / e-mail message;
have you ever tried to contact them directly and not through the list.
Unless you are just trying to start a flame war ? All messages carry the
person's e-mail address in it !
Third - if this list is to remain only about NATIVE FISH then I want to know
way was there no objections about the posts from Kevin and / or Chuck's
concerning "Diatoms" and "Brown Algae" . do these need to be chastised as
well because I don't see a damn thing about native fish ! The only fish
mentioned was Otocinclus catfish. However "live plants" were mentioned again
these are not native fish !

OK enough rat and soap box crap

TRY "TOLERANCE" you might like it !!!!

Gay Alaska