Re: NFC: Fish List, October 22nd-26th, Prices Included (HOLIDAYSPECIALS!)

Well, I was a bit annoyed to see a blatant non-native commercial post to
the list. Profits to the NFC is nice, but, the post is still off-topic as
I see it.

I second Charles' recommendation to just post a URL to a website with your
stock (with discounts for NFC members or part of the profits to the
NFC). This will ensure that only those who want to see your non-native
stock will make an effort to do so.

Chris Perry: I understand that you are starting a online fish business and
I would support your business. However, part of running a good business is
not annoying any potential customers. Therefore, I respectfully suggest
that you utilize the posting a website address or using the NFC-FIsh Wish
List. While you are at it, I also suggest learning more about the fish you
sell and the gadgets used these days.

Sajjad

--
Sajjad Lateef   email: sajjad <at> acm.org
Chicago, IL     web: http://www.lateef.org/sajjad/