Re: NFC: Fish List, October 22nd-26th, Prices Included (HOLIDAY SPECIALS!)

--- Chris Perry <fishystuff00 at hotmail_com> wrote:
> >Algae Eaters
> >
> >Algae Eating Shark (M)- $4.40

What is this commercial listing doing on a native fish
list?  There is a time and many places for this type
of advertisement, in my estimation a Native Fish List
is not one of them.  I would hate to see this list
become a commercial enterprise for anything and
everything having to do with aquatics.  Once was ok,
however if this is going to continue or to be the
policy of the NFC, I'll just unsubscribe.