Re: NFC: Fw: Lepomis marginatus

Jim, you should touch base with Bonnie Ullman
(ullmann at uoneuro_uoregon.edu), a NANFA member in your state.
If she doesn't have any then she can tell you who does.  Lots of
people are willing to ship from other parts of the country too.

>  I would like to obtain four to six small specimens of the
> Dollar
> Sunfish,
> Lepomis marginatus, but native fish aren't available in my area
> (Portland,
> Oregon) - collecting permits are almost impossible to get and nothing is
> available commercially. Can you recommend either a breeder or a
> commercial
> source who would consider selling and shipping these fish to me?
>
> Regards,
>
>    Jim Squires

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
I remember how my great-uncle Jerry would sit on the porch
and whittle all day long. Once he whittled me a toy boat out
of a larger toy boat I had. It was almost as good as the first
one, except now it had bumpy whittle marks all over it. And
no paint, because he had whittled off the paint.