Re: NFC: Re: Shjipping of fish

Wally Billingham wrote:

> I mailed out several packages of fish with no problems yesterday. But I do
> never tell the post office what is in them. I usually label the box as "Live
> Plants Keep Warm" ...

snip...

Don't try this on boxes to CA. They *may* go through OK, but odds are
good they will sit for 2-3 weeks until an inspector gets around to
checking them for hostile weeds the State has decided to try to keep out
with expensive and futile methods.

Wright

--
650 856-4245 879 Clara Dr., Palo Alto, CA 94303. jwwiii at pacbell_net

Don't question authority. It rarely has good answers.

Follow-Ups: References: