From: JM4334 at aol_com
To: president at nativefish_org
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 07:25:16 EDT
Subject: Re: Adopt-a-Tank

Good morning,
      We are a nonprofit arboretum in Summit NJ dedicated to
environmental and horticultural education.( Welcome to the Reeves-Reed
Arboretum!) We have a 30 gallon tank in our Ed Center that we'd love to
turn into a native tank. We could really benefit from some mentoring. Is
there anyone local who is working with you?
      Please tell us more.
      Jonne McCarron or Dianne Shaeffer

multipart/alternative
  text/html