Re: NFC: Auction ID questions

In a message dated 9/3/01 8:30:30 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
fishystuff00 at hotmail_com writes:

<< I was the one who posted the immatation daphnia.  I have absolutly NO clue
 what it is.  It's alot like daphnia, but swims in smooth motions, not jerky
 movements.  Also very small and dark black.  I've sent it to two scientists
 for identification, both were stumped.  If someone can prove to me what it
 is, all profits made off of this item will go to the NFC.  Thanks,

Do you have a picture or desciption?  Or did I miss a post on it?

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana USA