NFC: Revisiting the past

Well, the urge was finally irresistable.  I bought my granddaughter a copy
of _Fish Do the Strangest Things_, which I found on bibliofind.  From past
discussions I know that a LARGE portion of list members had this book when
they were kids.  And it is just as fascinating today as it was back then...

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
I think someone should have had the decency to tell me the luncheon was
free.
To make someone run out with potato salad in his hand, pretending he's
throwing up, is not what I call hospitality.