Re: NFC: LIVE FOOD

    Mosquitos here have a more difficult time finding
standing water than in other areas I've lived in
.Thats nice for me because they are never a big
problem even on still nights . When they do find still
water such as a bucket of old water they seem to flock
to it . Even so moths are also the largest source of
flying food here. Larger or larger mouthed fishes
benefit the most and I supplement with mosquito larva
,white/grindal/earthworms .Though mosquitos are scarce
the area abounds with chiggers and ticks .Im told
banty chickens eat them up . Guinea fowl too . Ill
have to get some for sure next year . I could try
tempting the fish with the 30 odd ticks a day that I
pull off after being in the woods for a day but I dont
know if I want the fish getting a taste for my blood .
Seems ghoulish .

=====