Re: NFC: RE: Time for an Auction....

Nice research Paul....

Looks like a private auction on either site would be good. So shall we
make it an NFC only auction ? Or perhaps dare I say a public auction that
include memberships say for all bids over 17$ ? Just some things to
bounce around...

In reality the manual auction while fun for many causes list membership
to drop dramaticaly due to the volume of posts that non bidders have to
sort through...So I'd like to try an auction on one of the two sites and
see how it goes. I'd prefer Aquabid because I figure Mark has done a fair
amount to help us over the years so we should send him some bussiness if
we can...

Robert Rice
NFC president
www.nativefish.org